Sunday, September 12, 2010

People

young couples enjoy each other!
Men catch up on politics



The older set enjoys a chat

Toddlers enjoy a rental ride

Trees all around-in the park and through out the city
Dress clothes or jeans are fine!




Park has wi-fi so laptops are out!


The twins are asleep and cell phone in use











September 12, 2010

it's a beautiful fall day here now--slightly after noon and I've just returned from a walk in the park. For this day's blog, It'll be mostly photos of people--not a lot of words. What I've seen is that people here are like people we know.  They like the nice weather and just want some free time for themselves. So far, I've had quite a bit of free time, but my class work starts in two days. I'll let you know how that goes later.
Take care! Let me know your thoughts about the blog!
Bill



A well-dressed woman
A couple enjos some ice cream

A couple enjoys some ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment